Wednesday 14 September 2016

Final Two Fruit stand Suite Projects

Good evening! I am even later today, it has been a busy one. We did some Christmas makes at Lumby Craft and Cuppa today and it was very odd given how warm it was outside. I am thinking I will leave further Christmas crafting until October when it will probably feel a bit cooler.

I wont stay long as I need to pack my bags ready for another class tomorrow. In the final two projects we used the Strawberry stamp and papers. They look fab teamed with Emerald Envy, I have really come to love this colour.

This was the first card I had made using this card design and I admit to having made several more since with various different stamp sets/ suites . I always like to make a 3D item in my classes so we had to make a matching box!
Finally here is a picture of them both together...

Thank you for your visit, Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment