Tuesday 28 July 2015

No Bones About It birthday card


Gosh the weather has been monsoon like here in Yorkshire! Not what we need for the second week of the school holidays. A friend told me it is due to stop on Thursday - fingers, toes and anything else I can is crossed for some sun! Anyway here is a bright and cheery card using the No Bones About It stamp set.

I used the Owl Builder Punch to make the balloon.I seem to have chopped off the bottom of this card in this photo, but I used the paw print stamp in this set to add a playful addition to this card.

I really do love this sentiment! and once again couldn't resist adding a bit of decoration to the bottom.It is bedtime here for little ones so I will bid you goodnight and go and read a chapter of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, thank you for visiting.
                                                                      Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment