Wednesday 22 July 2015

Gosh it has been a month to the day since I last posted, life took over I am afraid however I have been working on some creations to share so I will go ahead and do that now.

I really fancied this stamp set - No Bones About It - when the new catty came out but it didn't
make my final cut, boy did I regret that once I started to see everyone's creations with it. As you know I have a son so I suspect this set will get a lot of use when School starts again, Luke has already requested one for a very special friend. Here is a peak at the inside....

I really need to practice taking more photos. I love the sentiments that come with this set. I am also slightly smitten with the colour combo of Lost Lagoon and Mint Macaron. I love how bringing out some new in colours allows us to use colours we have overlooked for ages or never used. Thanks for visiting and hopefully I will be back much sooner this time round. Nic

1 comment: